Rec Pad provides a simple way to record what you read from a prepared reading transcript. It is suitable for people who make podcasts or vodcast, or record sound/video resources for any other purposes.
What’s new: record video, support retina screen, record audio in background.
- Record m4a format files which are ready to import to iTunes Library or publish online
- Record H.264/AAC encoded video which are ready to import to iTunes Library or publish online
- Display reading transcripts while recording
- Manage recorded files such as playing, re-recording, deleting, or exporting
- Import reading transcripts from email attachments or other apps like Dropbox
- Support .pdf, .doc, .htm, .html, .txt, .rtf format of reading transcripts
- Export recorded files via email or “Open In …” methods
- Export recorded files via iTunes File Sharing function
- The app can load only one reading transcript at one time, so you need to import a new reading transcript when making a new recording.
- The app supports to record a single audio file for maximum 1 hour.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchApp_uk
From Mobile App development company TouchApp